Total Films: "Ten things you need to know about Guy Ritchie's big screen reboot of the Man From UNCLE" - Part 2
Armie Hammer & Henry Cavill
6) It is still set in the '60s - While a modern reimagining was briefly on the cards a few years ago, (director and co-writer Guy) Ritchie UNCLE will be staying firmly rooted in the Cold War.
7) Equality is key - Two guys means two girls - with rising stars Alicia Vikander and Elizabeth Debicki both signed on as lead female foils.
8) It's got a good supporting cast - Running things from the basement-base of a dry-cleaning shop in New York (guarded by lasers and controlled machine guns), Hugh Grant is UNCLE's new British spy-chief, Alexander Waverly.
9) Superman takes a kicking - One on-set spy spotted Cavill (as Napoleon Solo) getting repeatedly kicked in the balls by bad guy Luca Calvani.
10) It's going to be massive - UNCLE is competing with Jurassic World, Terminator: Genisys, Ant-Man and Fantastic Four. Solo and Kuryakin are going big or going home.
To read the original TotalFilm magazine story, click here.